It’s a pitty that nowadays people no longer write high-quality blog posts, but instead seek for acceptance by writing fragmented micro-blogs and WeChat moments. Notwithstanding, many of my friends still keep producing great ideas and write excellent blog posts. Here are some of them:
- Haonan Bai, a schoolmate of mine.
- Mingcong Bai, maintainer of AOSC OS, history scholar, great thinker.
- Peter Cai, a well-known Android, FOSS developer.
- Megumi Fox, a cute little fox. (?)
- Siubeng Fung, also a well-known Android, FOSS developer.
- Terence Lau, a statistic and computer science
- Rainysummer Luo, a tech-savvy.
- Zhenghao Wu, a deep learning expert.
- Junru Zhong, a computer science and transportation enthusiast.
In August 2020, I got a chance to become a certified member of the Chaihuo Maker Space, where passionate makers gather. I don’t think I’m an authentic maker; I’m interested in playing with hardware, but I didn’t invest a lot of time in it. Some true makers I came across in the certified members’ chat group also set up their websites to show their results and products. Here are some of them:
This site is also included in TUNA Blogroll, blogs in which are also full of great minds and are worth reading!